Manuela, Felix und andere haben mit unseren Produkten einen Baum gepflanzt
Want to cool down a bit? Then get into the water - with the comfortable TreeShorts Swim Basic made from recycled marine plastic, which is collected in the water and on the beaches! The material used is certified by The SEAQUAL Initiative and is processed in Europe.
For every TreeShorts Swim Basic
a tree will be planted by giving a part of the proceeds to our partner organisation OneTreePlanted who will plant a tree in your name in a place in the world where trees have previously disappeared for various reasons such as the timber industry, agriculture or natural events.
- Consists of 70% SEAQUAL® YARN (recycled marine plastic) & 30% recycled PET Material
- Fairly produced in Europe (Bulgaria)
- Size: XS to XL
- Pockets (left/right) and practically closable back pocket
- Inside and outside laces guarantee a tight fit of the shorts
- A tree will be planted (more information under Tree Planting)
- You will receive your personal tree-certificate (100% "tree-free", made from organic waste from the sugar cane industry)
Attention: After receiving a lot of feedback, we have decided that the TreeShorts Swim Basic do not contain a sewn-in inner net (as it is common with many swimming shorts). This creates space and makes the TreeShorts Swim Basic also very suitable as casual shorts.
Since we do not want to use dry cleaning for returns, we rely on the honesty of our customers and ask them to try the items on with underwear only.
Shipping cost: 4.90.- (slow) or 7.90.- (fast)
Shipping time : Fast: 1-3 days, Slow: 4-5 days
>> Purchase on account possible!
More product information