Manuela, Felix und andere haben mit unseren Produkten einen Baum gepflanzt
Want to cool down a bit? Then get into the water - with the comfortable Treekini Bottom made of recycled marine and industrial plastic! Made in Europe, the bikini bottom is made from sustainable ECONYL®, a recycled polyamide (nylon).
For every Treekini Bottom, a tree will be planted by giving a part of the proceeds to our partner organisation OneTreePlanted who plants a tree in your name in a place in the world where trees have previously disappeared for various reasons such as the timber industry, agriculture or natural disasters.
* If you buy a matching top in addition to the Treekini Bottom, you will receive both items together for 55 CHF instead of 60 CHF.
- Consists of 78% polyamide (ECONYL®): recycled marine/industrial plastic
- Fairly produced in Europe (Bulgaria)
- Size: XS to XL
- Attention: The Treekinis are rather small. We recommend one size larger.
- Also available in combination with the Treekini Top
- A tree will be planted (more information under Tree Planting)
- You will receive your personal tree-certificate (100% "tree-free", made from organic waste from the sugar cane industry)
Attention: For hygienic reasons the Treekini Bottom may ONLY be tried on with underwear. A hygienic foil inside the bikini bottom offers further protection. The exchange is generally possible, but we only do so if the hygienic foil is still intact and not damaged. If clear traces are visible or the foil is removed, we reserve the right not to accept the exchange.
Shipping cost: 4.90.- (slow) or 7.90.- (fast)
Shipping time : Fast: 1-3 days, Slow: 4-5 days
>> Purchase on account possible!