Manuela, Felix und andere haben mit unseren Produkten einen Baum gepflanzt
Want to cool down a bit? Then get into the water - with the comfortable Treekini Top made of recycled marine and industrial plastic! Made in Europe, the bikini bottom is made from sustainable ECONYL®, a recycled polyamide (nylon).
For every Treekini Top, a tree will be planted by giving a part of the proceeds to our partner organisation OneTreePlanted who plants a tree in your name in a place in the world where trees have previously disappeared for various reasons such as the timber industry, agriculture or natural disasters.
- Consists of 78% polyamide (ECONYL®): recycled marine/industrial plastic
- Fairly produced in Europe (Bulgaria)
- Size: XS to XL
- Attention: The Treekinis are rather small. We recommend one size larger.
- Also available in combination with the Treekini Bottom
- Flexible straps allow different wearing styles (over the shoulders/across the cross/around the neck)
- A tree will be planted (more information under Tree Planting)
- You will receive your personal tree-certificate (100% "tree-free", made from organic waste from the sugar cane industry)
Attention: The Treekini Top contains a push-up that is deliberately tied to the bikini with a discreet seam to prevent the push-up from falling out constantly during washing. However, this seam can be opened and the push-up removed with a small handle.
Shipping cost: 4.90.- (slow) or 7.90.- (fast)
Shipping time : Fast: 1-3 days, Slow: 4-5 days
>> Purchase on account possible!
More product information