- Every buyer has the right to return his received items (exception: TreeMask, TreeBottle, TreeMug & gift card) to NIKIN within 14 days (deadline: receipt of goods). Excluded are articles, which have been declared Outlet-Goods.
- For returns and exchanges, the items must be returned in perfect hygienic condition, otherwise the right to exchange or return will be lost.
- At the Treekini Bottom the exchange and return is basically possible. However, we only guarantee this if the hygienic foil is still intact and not damaged. If there are clear traces or if the foil is removed, we reserve the right not to accept the exchange and / or exchange.
- For TreeSocks, the packaging must be returned in perfect condition.
- TreeBoxers and TreeMasks cannot be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons
- When returning one or more TreeSocks of the TreeSocks Combo or with other specials, the buyer must pay the same price as if he had bought the socks or other products individually (e.g. when returning a pair, 2 TreeSocks must be paid at full price afterwards).
- For returns, the buyer will still be charged the shipping costs incurred by NIKIN or deducted from the refund amount (even if the order was with free shipping).
- The return costs must be paid by the buyer.
- Please fill out the service form on www.nikin-service.ch & follow the instructions.