"RUN FOR TREES" by NIKIN
Donate a fixed amount or per km
September 26 - October 2, 2022
On your mark, get set - "RUN FOR TREES"!
We are looking forward to planting trees together with you - literally!
For the "RUN FOR TREES" campaign, which takes place in the week of September 26 - October 2, 2022, you need nothing next but good running shoes (pro-tip: we also have active wear on offer!) and registration with the viRace app. Planting trees has rarely been so easy:
You decide how much you want to donate per kilometer you run. With your donation you support our tree planting project in India. You can find more information in the blog post. You can transfer the amount directly via the app using your credit card or ApplePay. The app will take care of the transaction after your registration. If you like, you can run several times a week, but only one hour is counted per time.
The goal of the campaign is that you run as many kilometers as possible within one hour. Therefore: inform your family, friends or colleagues and run together for affected forests!
Run & Win: Among the runners we raffle a CHF 100 voucher every day. In addition, there will be an all-round winner who will win a voucher for CHF 200. The winners will be notified immediately after the race or after the end of the campaign in the viRACE app.
Register now, race and win a voucher for NIKIN!
Here's how it works:
- Download the viRace app(iOS/Android) and register directly in the app.
- When registering, enter your surname, first name, email address and gender.
- Make the app settings that are important for your device (very important!)
- Check in the app under Settings -> "Is my device ready to start" whether all settings have been made correctly.
- Run registration: Click on the "RUN FOR TREES" run in the feed of the app or click on the search field in the upper right corner to find it directly.
- By the way, in the viRace app you can also generate a link that your friends & family can use to sponsor you while running. This way, even more can be donated per kilometer run!
- On race day: click on "Start" at the bottom left to enter the Warmup Room. In the Warmup Room the countdown to the start will be displayed. From here on you don't have to do anything, your run will start automatically.
- Once started, the route is automatically recorded by the app and stopped at the finish line.
Feel free to send us photos or videos of your run to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this or other events, we'd love to hear from you.
Everything clear? Let's go!